Sable Flower Afghan Block

When I set the 49 blocks together I realized the finished size would be . . . skimpy.  The kind of afghan that covers the legs but somehow fails to cover the toes.  In my opinion, this should be considered a craft felony -- right up there with scratchy knit socks and pretty much anything made with recycled dog hair.   Anyway, I am adding another 14 blocks to the mix, which should eliminate the DK and worsted weight yarn from my stash!  In honor of her ability to reduce my yarn backlog, I have named this crochet block SABLE Flower (see previous post).  Here's a sneak peek of the final pattern: